Asked by Ms.MAM_MAQBOOL from china | Jan. 07, 2010 12:22
About:Embassy of Saudi Arabia in China

hi (NON SAUDI student) i have been living in saudi arabia...n i have a valid visa too!!but somebody told me that the rules are changed in saudi embassy and now i have to take some official document from saudi arabian embassy in china ie exit entry or something else.. can u please guide me about that ??? Do it create any trouble if i fly with the VALID VISA only not having any official paper taken from saudi embassy??? waiting for ur response thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Vivian | Jan. 12, 2010 02:26
I don't hear such a news, I only know that Saudi Arabia has a strict regulations for Female visitors to Saudi Arabia. You can call Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Beijing to get the information.
Related Questions:
i m pakistan national i want to visit macau for one week do i need visa?
Asked by bashir awan from Saudi Arabia
| Aug. 14, 2011 20:55
hi i am yemeni living in saudi arabia jeddah city i have go china last year...
Asked by Mr.adil from Saudi Arabia
| Dec. 30, 2010 22:37
I am a Saudi citizen living in Canada as a student, do I need a visa to ent...
Asked by Faris from Canada
| Jul. 21, 2015 20:20
Hi, My name is Zia Ulhaq and living in Riyadh Saudi Arabia with my fami...
Asked by Mr.Ziaulhaq from Saudi Arabia
| Jun. 24, 2009 22:07
Hi, I am a Srilankan working in Saudi Arabia( holder of Saudi Arabia reside...
Asked by Mr.Yasin from Srilanka
| Nov. 22, 2009 02:12
Chinese Tourist Visa for Pakistani in Saudi Arabia
Asked by Azeem from Saudi Arabia
| Jan. 29, 2013 02:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)