Asked by Ms.Rizza from philippines | Jan. 06, 2010 13:38
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

Good day!
I am a filipino citizen who is married to an american citizen working in carribean(cayman islands).I am presently living with my husband,as covered for his working permit in Cayman as his wife.He plan to visit china in a couple of months for the photosynthesis meeting.He wants me to travel with him.My questions are,do i need a visa to get there?how could I get one,I am now in Cayman?I just got married 3 months ago and still using my single status name.Can you give me an advise please.Really need to know what is the best thing i should do before making an action.Thank you very much and more power.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles | Jan. 07, 2010 03:36
yes, you need a visa to China, now the problem is that Filipinos are hard to get a Chinese visa in other countries or regions, you can have a try at the Chinese embassy in the country you live in now.
Related Questions:
how can I get visa to Beijing,where to apply for it (any contact number of ...
Asked by Dency from Macau
| Sep. 24, 2012 03:04
Dual citizen-can I use Phil passport to get Chinese visa in NY?
Asked by Anja from USA
| Jun. 16, 2015 20:08
clarification on "personal id/residence permit "
Asked by esther from Philippines
| Aug. 06, 2016 04:28
Hi, I am A Filipino citizen working as a live-in caregiver in Canada. I am ...
Asked by Mr.MS. URGENT from Philippines
| Mar. 06, 2011 02:28
Good day! I am Filipino citizen working here in Malaysia as Engineer with ...
Asked by Mr.Emil Galang from Philippines
| May. 21, 2010 03:32
What's the procedures for obtaining a visa to travel to China as a spouse?
Asked by James Walwyn from St kitts
| Oct. 10, 2013 02:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)