Asked by Ms.Muller from Brazil | Dec. 30, 2009 07:56
About:China Visa on Arrival

For brazilians, the first Tourist visa for China Mainland is 2 entries only. After that you can take Multiple Entries 6 month. If I am in Mailand, take a ferry to HK or Macau and fews days later, I return to a Mailand ferry port, may I get a Visa-on-arrival? Or, do I need to go for a Chinese Consulate?
Reading your replies, sometimes you say people can get the Visa-on-arrival easily (Msg Dec 21, 2009) and sometimes you say it is hard/impossible (Msg Dec 9, 2009). Could you explain me that?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jim | Jan. 06, 2010 04:08
It is always difficult to get a Chinese visa on arrival except the listed situations above on this page. If you go to Shenzhen or Zhuhai, it is relatively easy for you to get a special tourist visa on arrival, but you can only stay for 3 days in Zhuhai, 5 days in Shenzhen. However, sometimes, the entry ports of the two cities will stop to issue the visa on arrival when great event take place in China.
Related Questions:
Is it possible for them to buy Chinese visas in Kuala Lumpur Airport?
| Jun. 06, 2014 04:18
I am collecting info on visa counts for a paper for school. How many Brazi...
Asked by Ms.Christie from USA
| Nov. 12, 2009 21:24
Time between entries to China
Asked by Jack from UK
| Jan. 19, 2017 23:49
How long take to get the Chinese visa for Brazilians residents on Tokyo ?
Asked by Bernardo junior from Japan
| Sep. 11, 2014 03:17
Hi, I am a brazilian with a work permit in Canada. I want to go to China, ...
Asked by Mr.Tal from Brazil
| Oct. 08, 2009 02:47
Do I need a Single Entry or Multiple Entry Visa to China?
Asked by Mike Rodriguez from USA
| Sep. 29, 2012 04:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)