Asked by Ms.AIZA from Pakistan | Dec. 30, 2009 07:23
About:Chinese Embassies in Africa

.well i hav been lookin online for the requirements of Business Visa (F Visa)((( is issued to an alien who is invited to China for a visit, an investigation, a lecture, to do business, scientific-technological and culture exchanges, short-term advanced studies or any course for a period of no more than six months.))))

so to go for short courses u need to apply for F visa. ..on the embassy website all u need is an invitation letter with admission details n duration of stay etc from the place u doing ur course from

on Chinese embassy website no mention of jw 201,202 form for F visa... anybody who's got f visa for studies ...wld u verify this or add anything

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Adam | Jan. 05, 2010 02:20
Ms.AIZA, Student Visa is distinguished into X Visa and F Visa. X Visa is issued to a person who comes to China to study, engage in advanced studies, or do fieldwork, for a period of more than 6 months. F Visa is issued to a person who comes to China with same purpose but for a period of less than 6 months, so you can apply for F visa, an admission notice from the Chinese school is required rather than JW201 or JW202. Now, the problem is that the training center only issue you an accommodation letter. Now, you have to use it to have a try at the Chinese embassy or consulate in Pakistan. The people from other countries use Tourist visa to go to China for training is because Tourist Visa is issued to aliens who come to China for tourism, family visiting or other private things.
Related Questions:
F to L within China or I have to do this in Hong Kong
Asked by Anette from Norway
| Jan. 15, 2013 00:30
I have a F business visa for China issued in 2012 is it any longer valid?
Asked by Lisa Baer from USA
| Jan. 24, 2018 00:43
I was issued an F visa by Kenya Embassy. However, I have been told it shoul...
Asked by Ms.Rene from USA
| Mar. 21, 2011 23:21
what are the requirements for F visa to China and is it possible to get it ...
Asked by lynn from Philippines
| Jul. 24, 2011 22:22
I am a USA Citizen and would like to apply for a Business (F) visa in the C...
Asked by Ms.Nancy from USA
| Dec. 17, 2009 04:08
Can i use my f visa for guangdong to fly to shanghai as well??
Asked by Mr.fahad from Pakistan
| Sep. 17, 2010 21:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)