Asked by Ms.AIZA from Pakistan | Dec. 29, 2009 11:01
About:Chinese Embassies in Africa

as i posted my problem b4...

(((want to go for a teaching traing course of 2 n a half months..can dat training center invite me so dat i can get the ppl from countries other than pakistan just apply for individual tourist visa n go to do the same course but being a pakistani national i cant apply for individual visa....another option for me is student visa but unfortunately dat training center is not licensed to bring international students in the country so they dont have jw202,201 form which is an essential requirement of a student visa.)))

i have been emailing the center n in the latest reply i got they say dat :::Other foreign students enter China on tourist visa. and we offer an accommadation letter on the behalf of training ceter, stating during the duration of course where they will staty.:::

do u reckon if i apply the same way with accommodation letter on behalf of center i wld b granted a tourist visa regardless of the fact dat i am pakistani national..

from the email it seems dat the other nationals enter as visitors but they do mention the reason of visit which is getting the training..mayb there is some flexibility for short courses n u dont require jw 201,202 form...

'm quite confused ..
a reply wld b appreciated n ....thx Johnnash for the previous reply

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Adam | Jan. 05, 2010 02:21
please see my reply to you lastest posting.
Related Questions:
i want to fly in and out of china with seperate carriers, is it a problem i...
Asked by George Eacott from Australia
| Jan. 26, 2018 01:59
I'm a Malaysian, Singapore PR, posted to China for 1-2 years period.I need ...
Asked by Ms.Jeslin from Singapore
| Sep. 15, 2009 01:24
I still got my chinese working visa and I will stop by Beijing for 5hours. ...
Asked by Christian from Sweden
| Feb. 26, 2014 19:03
Hi my DOB is 17/11/1965,tell me about my future .i want to venture in busin...
Asked by Kaur from Malaysia
| May. 11, 2014 22:37
residence permit and marriage in China
Asked by Mr.jeremiah from China
| May. 09, 2011 23:08
my name is suprapti ,b4 i had worker visa in hongkong,but i got terminated ...
Asked by Ms.suprapti from hongkong
| Oct. 05, 2010 01:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)