Asked by Ms.Christine Lin from Malaysia | Dec. 27, 2009 21:28
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Dear Sir,

I am malaysian working in Singapore, i was planning going to shenzhen China on January 2010 (for 5day trip).
I am taking direct flight to Shenzhen, and i planning going to HongKong
(But will not over night at HongKong, double entry visa to china maybe not enough for my trip) .

1. If i intend to apply multi entry visa what document should i prepare.
2. How much is the visa fee Per Person.
3. Do i need to apply visa for HongKong Entry Visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Jan. 03, 2010 20:01
1. I'm a little confused by what you said, the double entry is not enough? you enter Shenzhen for one entry, then return to Shenzhen from Hong Kong is another entry. if you want to get the multiple entry visa, you should prepare the documents to certify that you need the multiple entries, such as your itinerary
2. if you apply for multiple entry visa valid for hald a year at Chinese embassy in Singapore, you should pay 150 Singaporean dollars.
3. You don't need to apply for Hong Kong visa because Malaysian paspsort holders are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for up to 90 days.
Related Questions: whom may concern, Im Malaysian who working in Singapore andplanni...
Asked by Mr.Chong Sau Koon from Malaysia
| Dec. 21, 2009 22:07
Malaysian working in Singapore.
Asked by ng tengsheng from Singapore
| Oct. 07, 2018 23:13
Dear Sir or Madam, I am going to China (Haikou Sanya) for holidays. I...
Asked by Ms.Lim from Malaysia
| Oct. 05, 2009 22:39
Hi. I am a Malaysian working in Singapore, planning to visit Beijing for a ...
Asked by Ms.Yap from Malaysia
| Jul. 31, 2010 02:10
visa applying in singapore
Asked by alan raj from malaysia
| Jan. 09, 2012 02:28
Dear Sir, I am Malaysian who working in Singapore with Singapore PR stat...
Asked by Mr.Tee from Malaysia
| Jul. 18, 2010 02:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)