Asked by Ms.LEONI from Yugoslavia | Dec. 26, 2009 03:30
About:China Embassy in Macedonia

Hello how are you my name is Leon Rushiti and i live in Kosovo, but i work in Afghanistan this is the first time to aply for visa in China can u please inform me what kind of dokuments i need to have,can i aply online and did i need any invitation from company in China the reason i am going there its bissnes,but i need to aply for turist visa or bissnies visa,and how many days i need to wait for visa,and for how long i can take a visa for 3 months 6 months or? thank u very much i wait on ur answer please best regards Leon.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Andrew | Dec. 27, 2009 04:20
You can't apply for Chinese visa online, if you apply for business visa, the invitation letter from the company and the visa notification from the Foreign Affairs Office are required. It takes 4 working days for visa processing, I guess you can get 3 months visa because its your first time to China.
Related Questions:
hello every body! my name is kareem!i am a citizen of AFGANISTAN!i live in...
Asked by Mr.kareem! from Afghanistan
| Nov. 22, 2010 19:48
Visa for Uzbekistani Citizen
Asked by Guest from USA
| Apr. 21, 2012 04:46
hello I am from Kosovo I'm a biznismen to travel to China How can I get ...
Asked by Mr.gazmend from kosova
| May. 11, 2010 23:10
hello, Dear sir, how are you, l am citizen of Kosovo, l want to go for b...
Asked by Mr.maliq from Kosovo
| Sep. 18, 2009 20:24
How can I get a Tibet permit with beloyrussian passport living and working...
Asked by Kseniya from Austria
| Nov. 24, 2012 21:47
hi dear sir .i am hossain jawid from afghanistan and i got married with a c...
Asked by Mr.jawid from afghanistan
| Mar. 19, 2011 01:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)