Asked by Mr.Prasad from India | Dec. 24, 2009 01:13
About:Chinese Embassy in India

I am on a business visa to China and would like to bring my wife to China. Below is the information

1> My marriage happened on 9th December 2009 and doesn’t have a marriage certificate and i am in China now
2> My passport has a single entry visa valid till 9th March 2010 and I entered China on 19th December
3> Passport carries my first wife’s name and no government document available on second marriage as a evidence apart from marriage card and photographs

Please help

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles | Dec. 27, 2009 02:28
I don't know what do you want to ask, I know your situation according to your statement, but what do you want to say? You want to take your new wife to China, then she needs to apply for a tourist visa to China, is there any relations with you? Now, you don't have a marriage license, in law, you are strangers, you can't help anything for her visa application. Single entry visa permits only 30 days stay in China, you have to exit China 18th January.
Related Questions:
can I write the Visa invitation letter for my wife?
Asked by Erik from Norway
| Apr. 16, 2016 04:42
can i apply Z visa without going back to my home country?
Asked by Shekhar from India
| Jan. 28, 2016 21:08
Hi, I am cuurently in China on a business trip and I will stay in Shangh...
Asked by Mr.Santanu from India
| Apr. 06, 2010 03:01
Business trip to China, bringing my family as tourists
Asked by Pete Balls from UK
| Feb. 02, 2017 21:03
Documents required to bring wife to Guangzhou
| Feb. 23, 2018 19:46
which visa should i apply and what documents do i need?
Asked by ravi from India
| Jun. 23, 2014 03:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)