Asked by Mrs.eli from Indonesia | Dec. 23, 2009 16:17
About:Hong Kong Travel

i stay at hyatt regency sha tin. How can i go to victoria peak and wong tai sin temple by public transport ? thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Sisley | Dec. 23, 2009 21:12
This hotel is located at the KCR East Rail's University station, where you could catch a train to arrive at East Tsim Sha Tsui firstly. Then, please follow the signs to the Tsim Sha Tsui station. Here, you could take the metro to arrive at Central directly. Go out from the Exit K, you could walk to the Victoria Peak Tram Station along the Garden Road.

To Wong Tai Sin Temple: please take the train from the University to Kowloon Tong, and then transfer to the the Kwun Tong Line to get to the Wong Tai Sin station directly.
Related Questions:
l will stay at hyatt regency htl sha tin during my holiday in hongkong this...
Asked by Mrs.elisabeth from Indonesia
| Dec. 22, 2009 21:25
How can I go from Hong kong internation airport to Hyatt Regency Hong kong ...
Asked by Mr.lui from australia
| Apr. 20, 2011 01:22
how to go to Hyatt Regency Sha Tin from Kowloon station
Asked by Chan from Singapore
| Mar. 23, 2014 02:05
From HK Airport to Hyatt Regency, Sha Tin.
Asked by Wendy from China
| Sep. 01, 2012 03:28
how to get at Hyatt Regency, Sha Tin from Hongkong Airport? I'll arrived al...
Asked by Yeni from Indonesia
| Oct. 07, 2013 01:11
What is the best and most economical way to go from HK airport to the Hyatt...
Asked by Liam from Ireland
| Nov. 30, 2016 20:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)