Asked by Mr.gul from Uzbekistan | Dec. 23, 2009 00:00
About:Chinese Embassy in Turkey

Dear Sir,can i apply for hong kong tourist visa if i am uzbekistan passport holder but visiting istanbul for a holidays?
thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.lilian from China | Dec. 27, 2009 00:56
You can have a try to apply for Hong Kong visit visa in Istanbul, but your application maybe refused. You'd better apply for it in Uzbekistan, As an alternative, you may also submit your visa or entry permit application to the HKSAR Immigration Department either directly by post or through a local sponsor. To shorten the processing time, application forms and supporting documents can be sent by fax to (852) 2824 1133 in the first instance. However, the original copy of the duly completed application form and the photographs required should be sent immediately to the HKSAR Immigration Department by air mail. A visa/entry permit will be issued only on receipt of an original, properly completed visa/entry permit application form.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I am from Hong Kong, the holder of SAR passport, pls advise where...
Asked by June Chan from Hong Kong
| Sep. 15, 2014 03:58
Visa for Uzbekistan but i live in Guangzhou
Asked by Saida from Uzbekistan
| Oct. 24, 2017 01:03
Hong Kong Tourist Visa for 10 days
Asked by May from UAE
| Aug. 21, 2014 03:41
I don't have sponsor in hong kong, what i should write for the reason when ...
Asked by ali from Malaysia
| Oct. 05, 2011 03:19
Living in Kerala and holding a French passport
Asked by Nassar Shah from India
| Jan. 23, 2018 21:05
Visa Application For Macau
Asked by Elena Lim from Brunei Darussalam
| Jun. 08, 2018 01:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)