Asked by Ms.Philippines | Dec. 22, 2009 14:25
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I am a Filipino.I was holding a Hongkong dh visa. My contract was terminated last Nov. 30,2009. I presntly holding a multiple entry tourist visa to China so I left HK. Dec. 10, I plan to enter HK again after 14 days of stay in China. I want to fly from there to go back to Philippines. Is it possible ? I want to buy ticket in Hongkong going to my country .

Do you think HK Immigration will allow me. I know that Filipinos has free visa for about 14 days to HK but is it ok if I dont have plane ticket yet and I will buy there in HK ?

I hope to hear feedbacks very soon since I will tomorrow morning, Wednesday Dec. 23

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.leeovisa from China | Dec. 22, 2009 22:16
There is no problem for you to enter into HK again.
Related Questions:
hi am Evelyn working in hk want to apply a visa for china
Asked by Evelyn from HK
| Dec. 11, 2012 21:34
is it possible to apply tourist visa asap after termination of contract...
Asked by marianne from Philippines
| Feb. 18, 2013 02:32
hello~~ Actually i just terminated my contract to work at Ch...
Asked by Mr.baka from malaysia
| Jan. 18, 2011 01:44
Want to visit h.k from macau
Asked by cherry from macau
| Aug. 04, 2016 22:28
Iam a Filipino contract worker her in Malaysia (DH) Am i able to get a visa...
Asked by Carie from Philippines
| Aug. 08, 2012 02:01
Can an ex OFW in Hongkong still can go back to Hongkong as tourist?
Asked by Grace D. Gawi from Philippines
| Sep. 22, 2014 01:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)