Asked by Ms.Phoen from Malaysia | Dec. 22, 2009 11:47
About:China Tourist Visa

I love this website, very informative!
I would like to ask about visa application and hope somebody can help me on this. I'm a Malaysian who will be travelling to Shenzhen next year. I know that I have to apply for visa to enter China. The thing is I would like to visit Hong Kong for couple of days and therefore am wondering do I need visa in China to enter HK? And from HK do I need to apply for visa to enter China(Shenzhen) again as my flight home will be from Shenzhen?

Hope anybody will help me on this...

I thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.leeovisa from China | Dec. 22, 2009 22:22
You need a double-entry China visa.
One entry will be used when you enter into Shenzhen. The other entry will be used when you want to catch your flight home in Shenzhen.

It is 90 days visa free for you to stay in HK.
Related Questions:
Hi, this website is really very informative! i love it! can you pls let me ...
Asked by Mr.Warner from Philippines
| Jun. 03, 2010 02:06
Hi . I'm Susan . Born 22/10/69
Asked by Susan from United Kingdom
| Feb. 01, 2015 20:52
Asked by Elise from France
| Aug. 29, 2017 05:49
Hi! This is such an informative site. I learned a lot about the weather ...
Asked by Ms.Kwan from Malaysia
| Nov. 25, 2009 22:38
Hi i was born on 10-18-1978. I would like to ask about my career and love l...
Asked by Rose from Philippines
| Dec. 21, 2015 03:55
I would like to ask about financial and love matters in 2016. I was born on...
Asked by Regina from Canada
| Jan. 07, 2016 21:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)