Asked by Ms.Aby from China | Dec. 22, 2009 03:23
About:Embassy & Consulates of Philippines in China


I'm Aby, I am studying here in China. I'm from the Philippines. I came here in China with tourist visa then my school here in China process my residence permit. Now I am going back to the Philippines for my winter break. My concern is when I go back here in China on March 2010 the start of new school semester, Do I still need to apply for a visa if I already have a RESIDENT PERMIT?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Dec. 23, 2009 19:44
In principal, Residence Permit is not equal to Chinese visa, you should apply for Chinese visa in Philippines before your return journey, however, I hear that some aliens holding temporary residence permit can enter and exit China freeely. I also read a news that a Finnish woman was refused to enter Shanghai at the Pudong Airport because she holds a Shanghai Residence Permit withour Chinese visa.
Related Questions:
hi im a U.S. citizen here in the Philippines and im planning a trip to Hong...
Asked by Mr.Rogers from Philippines
| Jan. 17, 2011 20:14
im from philippines can i buy ticket on line im here in philippines... plea...
Asked by gemini from philippines
| Nov. 28, 2013 00:29
hi im just wondering where can i get a police clearance from hongkong polic...
Asked by Ms.Edusada from Philippines
| Oct. 14, 2009 04:40
hi!im a nigerian passport holder, and im here in the philippines and i wan...
Asked by Mr.val from Nigeria
| Dec. 25, 2010 19:19
Hi.i am from pakistan and study in south korea..i want to visit china in my...
Asked by Naeem Muhammad from Pakistan
| Sep. 10, 2018 00:45
do i need a visa to go in china? im from here in the philippines. Thank you...
Asked by mjean from Philippines
| Apr. 11, 2015 22:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)