Asked by Mr.Leo Senuto from philippines | Dec. 21, 2009 18:45
About:Embassy & Consulates of South Korea in China

good day, im a filipino working here in suzhou china, with a residence visa for almost 6 years, and i want to spend my chinese new year vacation in s. korea, can anybody advise me how to process my tourist visa and other requirements to do... thanks...

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Dec. 22, 2009 19:28
You should apply for Short-Term Visitors (C-3) visa to South Korea at the Consulate of South Korea in Shanghai because Suzhou is under its consular jurisdiction. However, you should entrust a visa agency in Jiangsu province to apply for it, the consulate doesn't accept individual C-3 visa application, you can contact the Suzhou International Exchange Center Tel: 0512)6520-5997 Fax: 6520-5997 Address: 269 Zhu Hui Road, Suzhou city.

the required documents:
A) A valid passport
B) A completed visa application
C) A recent photo(2"x2" color)
D) Fee (please e-mail to|shanghai for exact fee amount according to nationality before applying for a visa)
- Basic Rate
. Single entry visa for a stay of no more than 90 days : 240RMB
. Single entry visa for a stay of more than 90 days : 400RMB
. Multiple entry visa : 640 RMB
. Prolongation of Reentry Permit : 60RMB
e)Document verifying the purpose of his/her visit to Korea
Related Questions:
Is it possible for a filipino citizen to apply for tourism visa for china i...
Asked by Maria Angeli D. Garcia from Qatar
| Aug. 28, 2011 23:04
how can I get visa to Beijing,where to apply for it (any contact number of ...
Asked by Dency from Macau
| Sep. 24, 2012 03:04
Good day! I am Filipino citizen working here in Malaysia as Engineer with ...
Asked by Mr.Emil Galang from Philippines
| May. 21, 2010 03:32
Do I need to apply china visa I'm permanent residence holder here in Japan?...
Asked by Raquel suzuki
| Oct. 20, 2012 22:10
Filipino national exiting china to go to other country
Asked by Princess from Philippines
| Jul. 19, 2018 20:31
Renewal of Working Permit and Temporary Residence Permit
Asked by Paige Grey from Philippines
| May. 21, 2018 21:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)