Asked by Mrs.indah from Indonesia | Dec. 20, 2009 21:26
About:China Visa on Arrival

Hi, I am Indonesian planning to go to Hk for a few days then shenzhen for one day only then back to HK. Can I get Shenzhen visa on arrival?how much does it cost?How long does it take to get the visa?What documents should I bring with me? is it easier to go to shenzhen by train or by ship? ( We will be staying at kwoloon).thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Sam | Dec. 21, 2009 22:18
yes, you can get Shenzhen visa on arrival, it costs HK$ 150, it takes about 10 minutes, you should bring your original passport, one filled Visa Application Card which can get gotten from the visa office at the entry ports. It is both convinent for you for go to Shenzhen from Kwoloon by ship or by train.
Related Questions:
Is VOA for 5 days apply for all cities in China?
Asked by Albert from Indonesia
| Jul. 17, 2014 02:32
*urgent* Hey, I'm an Indonesian currently in HK, with a student visa. I...
Asked by Mr.Guest
| Apr. 02, 2010 21:30
Hi.. I am Indonesian I want to go to Hk and will visit ShenZhen for 3 days...
Asked by Mr.Thomas from Indonesia
| Sep. 06, 2010 03:50
hi,i'm planning to go on multiple travel to shenzhen, Macao & Hongkong i a...
Asked by Mr.ysk from ina
| Sep. 27, 2009 03:05
Am Indonesian and had an expired Chinese visa, can I apply VOA Shenzhen?
Asked by Tyas from Indonesia
| Oct. 26, 2016 22:41
Hi,,i am holidng indonesian passport. i will stay in hong kong from 25th de...
Asked by Mr.Arief from Indonesia
| Dec. 04, 2010 04:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)