Asked by Mr.MOUSAKALIM from Pakistan | Dec. 20, 2009 06:11
About:China Tourist Visa

HI can you help me how to obtain transit or visit visa process and requirements for taizhou zhejiang province want to search and buy some machines thank u

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Dec. 21, 2009 00:44
It is hard for you to get a tourist visa for you, because it is issued to Pakistanis who go to China for family visit, the documents are required:
For Family-Visit:

1. For applicant visiting his/her Chinese spouse or relatives in China.

Notarization of spouse/relative relationship produced by a Chinese notary office and invitation letter from the relative in China or the marriage

certificate (original and photocopy) of the applicant.

2. For applicant visiting Pakistani spouse or relatives in China.

Photocopy of the identification certificate of the inviter and invitation letter from the unit/school in which the inviter works/studies in China.

3. Individual tourist visa application for Pakistani passport holders is not acceptable under present policy. The Pakistani individual tourist can join a tourist group organized by the travel agencies.
Related Questions:
Hello, I would like to obtain two year Chinese visa since we now have joint...
Asked by Don from USA
| Aug. 20, 2013 03:02
Please I'm a Nigeria. I want to live and work in Macau
Asked by Raphael from Nigeria
| Jul. 15, 2018 23:56
I'd like to visit Kanas Lake in Xinjiang. Do I need a permit? Can you help ...
Asked by arlene from Malaysia
| Jul. 30, 2012 21:31
M type visa in Hong Kong
| Aug. 30, 2013 22:17
Health Insurance requirement
Asked by Amanda from Australia
| Mar. 09, 2015 02:46
I am a British expat living in Riyadh, and wish to visit china for holidays...
Asked by Anissa from Saudi Arabia
| Jan. 07, 2012 01:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)