Asked by Ms.judy from philippines | Dec. 19, 2009 10:03
About:Embassy & Consulates of Germany in China

hello, i am a pilipino but i am planing to go shanghai for vacation and at the same time to apply schengen visa there. Is it possible to apply even im just a tourist there? I heard the german embassy is asking for a 6mons china visa as one of the requirements, is it possible if i will enter shanghai with L visa and extend it to F visa? and which agency i need to go? i hope somebody can help me.. thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.William | Dec. 21, 2009 21:47
I guess that you can't get a Schengen Visa in Shanghai, you are short-term visitors to Shanghai, if you hold a temporary residence permit longer than 6 months, you can apply for Schengen visa in Shanghai.
Related Questions:
Hi, i am Pilipino citizen working now in Qatar, in my vication time i want ...
Asked by Ms.verna from Qatar
| Feb. 14, 2011 20:44
Hello, I am planing to visit Shanghai in November and would like to go to a...
Asked by Ms.Roussina from Bulgaria
| Nov. 12, 2009 21:03
Can I ask visa upon arrival at Shanghai?
Asked by THANNY from Philippines
| Dec. 15, 2013 01:19
i am a pilipino citizen. do i need a visa for 3 months to stay in hongkong?...
Asked by ricky m, from Philippines
| Mar. 11, 2015 21:27
I am planing to go HK 2nd week of October is there cool this time any choth...
Asked by antara from India
| Sep. 04, 2016 20:10
What kind of visa can i get? X1 or X2? Does X2 extented?
Asked by Sujan phuyal from Nepal
| Jul. 09, 2015 02:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)