Asked by Mr.joseph from korea | Dec. 18, 2009 08:02
About:China Embassy in South Korea

hello im joseph from philippines, currently working now in korea for about four years. my online teacher in mandarin language and also a close friend is inviting me to visit china this coming summer vacation for four (4) days only on weekends since i have work on weekdays.. as i checked the website,that i need to apply one of the official travel agency that are authorized by the Chinese Embassy in questions are;

1) do i need to present an invitation letter coming from my friend in applying for tourist visa since its only four (4)days and staying in his place rather than getting a hotel reservation?

2)where can i get the visa application form, thus the travel agency provide for it?

3)as one of the requirements in applying a tourist visa like Registered Permanent Residence Book or Driving License copies, i dont have this documents, but i can ask my boss from the company to provide a letter or certificate of residency or employment that certify that i have that valid address or residency here in korea;

hoping for your immediate response..

thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Noah | Dec. 20, 2009 05:05
1) Yes, you need an invitation letter from your friend
2) You can download the Visa Application Form from this website
3) You can have a try by providing the certificate from your employer.
Related Questions:
Hello everyone Im Filipina and Im working in Kuwait right now im enjoying m...
Asked by Ms.Jennifer from Philippines
| Feb. 14, 2011 22:26
I have already taken a medical exam here in China, do I still need to take ...
Asked by Chelie
| Feb. 22, 2012 02:24
i am planing to visit hongkong for 7 to 10 days. what are the required docu...
Asked by sherpa ongchhu from Nepal
| Jul. 01, 2015 00:49
HK disneyland has toy story land. Does Disneyland shanghai have too ?
Asked by Joseph Thomas from Indonesia
| May. 14, 2015 22:35
Need information for holidays visa
Asked by Muhammad zeeshan from Pakistan
| Mar. 29, 2016 22:06
Would I be breaking the 72-hour visa transit rule by doing this?
Asked by James from Canadian (Living in South Korea)
| Apr. 09, 2015 22:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)