Asked by Ms.Nancy from USA | Dec. 17, 2009 02:14
About:China Business Visa

I am a USA Citizen and would like to apply for a Business (F) visa in the Chinese consulate in Thailand. Besides a) application (2 copies), b) 2 photos, c) invitation letter issued from Chinese company -- what other documentation is needed?

I have been employed by a company in China for the past 5 years but am going to be working as a freelance service provider. They are hiring not as an employee but as service provider. My current work visa expires and should change to a business visa. I currently live in China as well. Do I need any other documentation to obtain the business visa?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Adam from United States of America | Dec. 17, 2009 04:08
You can have a try in the local Public Security Bureau to change your work visa to business visa, if your application is refused, then you can go to Thailand to apply ofr Business visa, but I think the chance of getting Business visa from Thailand is slim.
Related Questions:
I am a USA citizen who holds a U.S.A passport with Chinese F Visa 1 year/90...
Asked by Mr.Stephen from USA
| Jun. 12, 2009 02:43
Apply china visa
Asked by Serene from Malaysia
| May. 11, 2016 03:09
I will be teaching ESL to Chinese for one year in Hangjyou. Which type of ...
Asked by Terry from USA
| Jun. 06, 2012 21:58
Application within China
Asked by jen
| Apr. 07, 2013 22:56
Hi, I am Tanzanian citizen with OCI. Can I apply for Chinese M or F visa fr...
Asked by P Singh from India
| Feb. 01, 2015 21:12
Applying for F visa outside the "Hong Kong"
Asked by E from United States
| Aug. 12, 2013 04:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)