Asked by Ms.Tan Ai Suan from Malaysia | Dec. 15, 2009 19:19
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

Hi.I'm a Malaysian, working in S'pore with S Pass, would like to apply for single entry visa for a holiday in China. Can I apply for the visa at the embassy in S'pore? Also, can my Malaysian husband apply for the visa in S'pore? He is not working in S'pore.
How many days is the normal processing time?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Betty from Singapore | Dec. 16, 2009 03:50
Non-Singapore citizens shall provide documents that entitle them to reside for an extended period of time in the Singapore, such as a PR, WP, EP, STP, DP. Temporary visitors to Singapore should apply for a Chinese visa in their own country. For the special case, the visa officer has the rights to make the final decision on whether issuing a visa or not.

You can have a try, but your husband can't get a Chinese visa in Singapore.
Related Questions:
How I apply my china visa?
Asked by Mei Lie from Singapore
| Feb. 25, 2012 02:42
I am a Malaysian holding S Pass,i going to apply my single entry visa for a...
Asked by Ms.Eileen from SG
| May. 20, 2009 02:18
To shanghai, visa
Asked by Chong Boon Fai from 马来西亚
| Jan. 12, 2018 00:10
Hi, may I find out if Spore passport would like to stay for 30 days,is it a...
Asked by Ms.Tan from Singapore
| Nov. 23, 2010 02:52
Me and my Husband (Malaysian and Indonesian)would like to travel to china w...
Asked by Ms.Angel Tan from Singapore
| Sep. 30, 2009 03:59
Hi, I am a Malaysian working in Singapore on the S Pass, I would need to ma...
Asked by Mr.Lau from Singapore
| Sep. 15, 2009 22:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)