Asked by Mr.VSNAIR from India | Dec. 15, 2009 09:12
About:China Embassy in India

I intend to travel to Shenzen just to play golf in Mission Hills Club. I have an invitation letter and my duration of stay in Shenzen is from 21 Feb 2010 (late night) to 25 feb 2010 (1930 hours). I have return ticket from India and from Shenzen. Do I require a visa and if so what are the documents required and how can I get it easiest?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Dec. 16, 2009 00:59
yes, you need a visa to Shenzhen, there are two options:
1. You can apply for a visa-on-arrival at the entry ports of Shenzhen, this kind of visa permits 5 days stay in Shenzhen

2. You apply for a tourist visa In India, as for requirements, your original passport, one completed visa application form attached with one recent passport photo, two-way flight tickets, invitation letter from the Mission Hills Club, hotel reservation
Related Questions:
How do I get from Hong Kong to Guangzhou? Is GZ far from Mission Hills?
Asked by Mal from Australia
| Jan. 03, 2015 01:10
What to wear in April for golf in Shenzhen
Asked by Ivo from Australia
| Mar. 19, 2014 22:24
Will play Golf at Mission Hills Sept 18~19, 2011, What is the temperature b...
Asked by Ofel Gonzales from China
| Aug. 14, 2011 20:29
Do I need multiple entry visa for daily commuting between MTR station in lo...
Asked by Chung Weng Keong from Malaysia
| Aug. 23, 2018 20:49
Arriving in Hong Kong on the 20th march.I'm intending to play golf in Missi...
Asked by Mr.Turner from UK
| Jan. 31, 2009 07:09
I am traveling to Brunei today, i need to travel to China from Brunei on th...
Asked by Mr.robert james heggarty from northern ireland
| Feb. 26, 2011 20:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)