Asked by Mr.Didi from Singapore | Dec. 15, 2009 00:45
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

Hi, I am a Singapore PR holding Indonesian passport. I am going to Hainan Island,China for a week the end of this month. Do I need to apply China visa here in Singapore or can I obtain it upon arrival in Hainan Island there? I have called China Embassy many times but the linese were always busy.
Could anyone help me on this please?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Betty from Singapore | Dec. 16, 2009 03:48
Citizens of the Indonesia are exempt from visa requirements when they travel to Hainan Province as a group organised by International Travel Agencies that have been set up and registered in Hainan Province. The stay is limited to 15 days and travelers are not allowed to leave Hainan
Related Questions:
Do i need to apply the permit if i travel to Hong Kong for 4days?
Asked by jasmine from Singapore
| Jun. 16, 2015 03:59
I would like to enquire if I can obtain a visa from Lowu immigration checkp...
Asked by Justiani ersan from Indonesia
| Feb. 09, 2014 21:45
I hold Indonesian passport and PR in Singapore, I want to go to Shanghai fo...
Asked by MARIA from Singapore
| Sep. 17, 2011 01:20
Hello, I am a Indonesian holding Indonesia Passport but enjoying Singapore ...
Asked by Ms.Julie from Singapore
| Feb. 24, 2009 01:59
Hi, I am a S'pore PR with Indonesian passport. Do I need visa to go to Zhuh...
Asked by Ms.Kristina Hoe from S'pore
| Mar. 04, 2009 19:20
Hi, Im S'Pore PR holding Indonesian Passport, planning to go to Hongkong-Sh...
Asked by Mr.Nita from Singapore
| Mar. 10, 2009 03:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)