Asked by Mr.CM from Nicaragua | Dec. 14, 2009 07:11
About:China Embassy in Japan

Hello, i am a Nicaraguan citizen studying in Japan. I plan to visit Vietnam for Christmas break. However I have to stay in Hong Kong International Airport for 13 hours on the way to Vietnam and for 12 hours on the way back to Japan. I would really like to have even a quick look at the city and was wondering about the visa requirements for my situation. Reading some of the previous questions I would like to know how to applied for a visit visa to Hong Kong. I checked the link provided in a previous entry: I haven't managed to find out what is the documentation i need to submit to get one.

Thank you very muhc for your time and hope you can give me some advice.

Best wishes


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Dec. 15, 2009 19:27
Application for Entry for Visit/Transit in Hong Kong (ID 1003A)

The applicant's recent photograph (affixed on page 1 of the application form ID 1003A)

Photocopy of the applicant's travel document containing personal particulars, date of issue, date of expiry and/or details of any re-entry visa held (if applicable)

Photocopy of proof of the applicant's financial standing, e.g. bank statements, savings accounts passbooks, tax receipts, etc. and proof of employment (if any), e.g. company leave letter, salary slips, etc.

Photocopy of proof of the proposed visit in the next destination after visiting Hong Kong, itinerary, etc. (for transit only)

Related Questions:
Application for short term tourist visa, without travel angency
Asked by Nikolai Aasberg from Norway
| Oct. 20, 2014 03:26
Australian citizen living in japan enquiry about chinese tourist visa
Asked by Mrs.Katrina from Australia/Japan
| May. 10, 2011 21:48
I want a visa to travel in China but I was wondering how much it would cos...
Asked by Mary McElroy from America
| Dec. 30, 2013 02:20
Tourist visa for Kazakhstan citizen
Asked by Yermek from Kazakhstan
| Aug. 30, 2016 21:59
Can apply for Visa in the Netherlands?
Asked by Roman from Netherlands
| May. 29, 2013 02:39
Hello, I am a Canadian citizen, currently studying in Japan as an exchange...
Asked by Mr.Dan Troniak from Canada
| Aug. 03, 2009 20:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)