Asked by Ms.tere from Philippines | Dec. 12, 2009 19:21
About:China Embassy in Philippines

hi!i just wanna ask whwt are the papers needed 4 my z visa application?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | Dec. 13, 2009 03:57
The following documnets are required for work visa application:
1. Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.

2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-size or 2x2 colored photo, with white background, full-face front view, and no hat. Photo must be glued on the application form. Stapled pictures will not be accepted. Scanned photos will also not be accepted.

U.S. passport holders must submit two application forms with two photos.

3.An original Visa Notification Form issued by Chinese authorized unit.

4.Original Working Permits, such as: Working Permit issued to foreign experts by The State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, Alien Employment License of the People's Republic of China issued by Ministry of Labor and Social Security, Letter of Invitation for Foreigners Engaged in Offshore Petroleum Operations in the People's Republic of China, etc.

For those engaged in offshore petroleum operations, also provide a guarantee letter from your shipping company.

5. All working visa applicants shall provide a Physical Examination Certificate for Foreign Citizen (physical exam forms, guidelines and list of accredited hospitals are available at the visa counter).

6.All Philippine passport holders who will go to China for the first time must submit an original NBI clearance valid for travel abroad.

7.The emergency contact information page in the applicant's passport should be filled out and photocopied.

8.Other documents required by the visa officers if necessary.
Related Questions:
hii,, i'm indonesian. but now i'm studying in malaysia. i have a plan to vi...
Asked by Ms.Mieke from Malaysia
| Mar. 15, 2010 02:44
Hello, I'm in Beijing China now a days, i come here on F visa for 45 day...
Asked by Mr.Khan from China
| Aug. 23, 2010 01:28
i just wanna ask.. im a filipino who works in china for almost 4 yrs. but n...
Asked by Mr.jan from Philippines
| Jan. 10, 2010 00:40
Regarding z visa
Asked by Sahil bawa from India
| Jun. 23, 2015 02:53
Hi, I just wanna ask is it ok for me to teach English in Beijing with just ...
Asked by Mrs.H from China
| Jul. 10, 2010 03:40
good day! just wanna ask...because my Filipino boyfriend from saudi arabia ...
Asked by Ms.lhyn bayona from hongkong
| Jan. 04, 2011 18:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)