Asked by Mr.Alex from Malaysia | Dec. 11, 2009 11:09
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Hai, I have plan to go to Macau (arrival) - Hongkong - Beijing (depart) and total days is 12 days. As Malaysian understood that Visa for Macau and Hong Kong is not required but to enter China is required Visa - it's correct way. Can I apply Visa in KL 3-6 month early from my date enter to China. What is the different between Normal and Express Visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bob | Dec. 14, 2009 01:40
You can't apply for Chinese visa 3-6 months before your departure, generally speaking, a single entry visa is only valid for 3 months, if you apply for visa too early, the visa becomes void before you go to China. Normal visa means that it takes 4 working days for visa processing, express means that you can pick up your visa within 1 working day or 2-3 working days.
Related Questions:
can we have visa on arrival for this trip? please advise
Asked by ranie from Indonesia
| Dec. 15, 2014 01:37
Hi, I am planning to go for a 5 days trip in hongkong. At the same time, i ...
Asked by Ms.Catz from Singapore
| Mar. 28, 2010 06:13
Hong Kong to Shen Zhen
Asked by Rivan from Indonesia
| Nov. 27, 2014 23:50
Visa on arrival for Malaysian
Asked by Lester from Malaysia
| Jan. 20, 2014 21:51
I am from Malaysia and intent to visit Zhu Hai after few days in Macau. May...
Asked by Mr.Philip from Malaysia
| Dec. 20, 2009 01:13
I plan to Hongkong, then go to Macau. So question is I need visa Macau if i...
Asked by Mr.Nguyen from Vietnam
| Dec. 27, 2009 02:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)