Asked by Mr.Olanrewaju from Nigeria | Dec. 09, 2009 16:36
About:China Embassy in Nigeria

Good day Sir,

I got a chinese visa about two years ago but before I could embark on the journey, my passport was lost and since then I did not have the plan to go to China till this year 2009. to my surprise whgen i applied for the visa, the embassy refused my visa on the ground that I had overstayed in China. Please I want to know if I would be able to go to china again because the bhusiness I do now depends on China. And if you need to verify, I can send you my passport photograph so that you can compare with that of the person that used my paasport earlier. Please advise.


Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Joe | Dec. 10, 2009 00:50
This is not the official website of Chinese Embassy in Nigeria, it is tourism website, nobody can help you here for such a problem, I'm afriad that it is hard to explain clearly such an issue.
Related Questions:
Chinese Visa in Moldova or Vietnam for South African
Asked by DW from South Africa
| May. 27, 2018 20:58
I am U.S. citizen, is there now a visa good for 10 years?
Asked by Fran from Usa
| Oct. 08, 2015 04:48
I have a Canadian passport as well as my old Chinese one. Do I need any spe...
Asked by Linda from Canada
| Jun. 29, 2011 23:21
About divorce
Asked by Peter Dyson from UK
| Jan. 20, 2016 21:41
Visa still valid for another 6 months, but want to apply for the new 10 yea...
Asked by John from USA
| Mar. 30, 2015 21:46
Hello, I am Croatian national and have applied for Chinese visa in Hanoi b...
Mr.SMATIJEV from Croatia
| Mar. 22, 2010 03:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)