Asked by Mr.meyer from South Africa | Dec. 09, 2009 00:43
About:China Embassy in Japan

hi there im currently living in japan and were both south africans with my wife and we want to take a trip to hongkong for 2 days and 2 days in china i just want to know must we apply for a visa for hong kong and china and what will i need

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | Dec. 12, 2009 22:43
You don't need a visa to Hong Kong because South Africa citizens are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for up to 30 days. You need a visa to China. The following documents are required for tourist visa application:
1. Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo
3. Round-trip air ticket and hotel reservation
4. Japanese Alien Registration.
Related Questions:
Hi, my husband and I are South Africans living in Thailand for the past 2 y...
Asked by Mrs.Jolene from South Africa
| Jan. 12, 2011 01:21
Visa to enter China
Asked by Heather from Qatar
| May. 02, 2012 21:44
Shanghai to Hong Kong train
Ms.ANNEMIE from South Africa
| Jun. 17, 2012 22:10
I 'm planning holiday to bejing do I need a visa if so what do I have to do...
Asked by Ivy
| Sep. 24, 2013 04:43
do south africans need a visa to transit through china im flying from londo...
Asked by hannes from South Africa
| Nov. 28, 2014 19:52
Hi. Thanks for the reply. My friend got a visa for China in the Philippi...
Asked by Mr.Dunn from (I'm South African) in Taiwan
| Mar. 09, 2011 00:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)