Asked by Mr.bhushn from Bangladesh | Dec. 07, 2009 23:51
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

hello sir ,i am a medical gruaduate student studied 5 yrs MBBS in china and came back home last year,now i am in very need of some documents for registration in bangladesh so that i can work in bangladesh which is very important for me ,now for getting these documents i need to go there in china very urgently in this regard wth all my original graduation certificates and all these as my registration is held up for want of these documents ,and this is my personal issue need to do by myself and in the meanwhile one chinese close brother of mine is there to sponser me will bear my living and fooding expense during my these many days stay in china until my documents get done so in this regard what documents need to put forward for getting the visa ,and what will be type of the visa for me as my registration in bangladesh as a doctor is held up for want of these documents ,please provide me with specific information .thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Dec. 08, 2009 08:34
You should apply for a Chinese Tourist Visa for private purpose
1. Valid passport (at least six months before expiration) with blank visa pages and copy of the first three pages;
2. TYPED Visa Application Form with one passport photo.
3. Invitation letters in Chinese language by individual/entity in China and six-month bank statement
4. other documents required by visa officers
Related Questions:
Hello Mr.Matthew,thanks for the reply but i would like to inform you that i...
Asked by Mr.Jaoam from Bangladesh
| Jul. 27, 2009 04:55
I am dejected person writing something here ,i am a doctor stayed in china ...
Asked by Mr.Jaoam from Bangladesh
| Jul. 23, 2009 20:13
SALAAM, sir i am MBBS student in urumqi city of china its my 2ndye...
Asked by Ms.umbreen from China
| Jun. 20, 2009 22:22
How long it will take to attest my document in Beijing?
Asked by Mr.Afshan Anis from Bangladesh
| Dec. 08, 2010 22:06
I have a student visa and 6 month resident permit
Asked by raihan from bangladesh
| Apr. 24, 2017 01:12
Is machine readable passport now compulsory to enter China?
Asked by Nida A. Rauf from Pakistan
| Nov. 15, 2011 11:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)