Asked by Ms.MAYED from China | Dec. 07, 2009 23:36
About:China Visa

hello Mr alex ... is it possible that we can get a another L visa for mainland china in hongkong... because as I've read that Philippines is one those country that is not allowed to get mainland china visa in hongkong or macau.

we are planning to visit Hongkong these February 7 via shenzhen to hongkong ... the problem is that our L visa (me and my kids)will expire on Feb 26 2010 how and where we can get a visa ... thank you .. we really need your reply...

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alex from Hong Kong/China | Dec. 09, 2009 03:27
Now, you can go to the Suzhou Public Security Bureau to enquire it, if they tell you that you can get a third extension, then the problem is solved. Otherwise, you can have a try in Hong Kong, if you are refused, too, then you have to apply for a tourist visa in Philippines, I know that you don't want to return to Philippines to apply for it, but it is the last method.
Related Questions:
Dear Mr. Alex, thank you for your reply. My friend is working in Bali too. ...
Asked by Ms.Widhya from Indonesia
| Sep. 16, 2009 22:49
I have a question I would like to know to get to Linyi China from New York....
Asked by Alex M from USA
| Jan. 21, 2015 19:35
Dear Mr Alex and Mr Ben, Thank you very much for your prompt response. ...
Asked by Mrs.Mely from Indonesia
| Aug. 30, 2010 21:16
To Mr. Alex, thank you for your reply. Can we also apply at the border?
Asked by Ms.cheri nicolas from Philippines
| Oct. 21, 2009 21:09
Mr. Alex, I have some enquiries regarding visa in Hongkong..My boss has ...
Asked by Ms.Arlina from Dubai,Uae
| May. 09, 2010 03:36
Mr. Alex, My husband's application was not approved today. They only gave b...
Asked by Mrs.mercado from philippines
| Mar. 25, 2011 20:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)