Asked by Mr.Alexander from Indonesia | Dec. 07, 2009 09:35
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

I am a foreigner student (Indonesian) who study in Singapore and hold student pass here.
So, it is possible for me to apply visa in Singapore
when I have round trip airline ticket from Indonesia-Hongkong-Indonesia
since I probably take bus/train go to China from Hongkong?

and also, I havent reserve hotel because I want to make sure
that my Visa is approved, after then, I will reserve the hotel.

Thank you so much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bob | Dec. 08, 2009 04:18
Now, nobody can certainly tell you whether your visa application is approved or not. In principal, you can apply for Chinese visa in Singapore with the student pass, however, recently, I don't know what happen, many applicants in a third country are refused, you can go to the Chinese embassy in Singapore to have a try, if you are refused, I'm afraid that you have to go to Indonesia to apply for a Chinese visa.
Related Questions:
Hi, i am indonesian citizen but currently in Singapore, i don't hold a stud...
Asked by Mr.Ady from Singapore
| Mar. 15, 2010 01:50
I am a Indonesian and I hold student pass in Singapore. I want to apply vis...
Asked by Ms.Umelia from Indonesia
| May. 11, 2010 04:59
Visa application procedure!
Asked by Dawood Azeem from Bangladesh
| Oct. 16, 2015 02:35
Applying for Japan tourist visa with F-type China Visa
Asked by Evelin from Indonesia
| Jun. 07, 2012 22:57
Is it easy for a foreigner to get study or work permission to China?
Asked by devid from India
| Oct. 16, 2011 21:02
Hi, If I am studying for 4 months in Beijing, I need to apply for F stud...
Asked by Ms.Tang from Malaysia
| Jun. 01, 2009 02:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)