Asked by Ms.antassya from singapore | Dec. 06, 2009 05:27
About:Harbin Travel

Dear everyone;

I will be travelling to Beijing in Mid December for 3days of sightseeing then to Harbin for 2 days. Then I will leave for Hongkong from Beijing to Disneyland.

I am planning of organising my own tour - for the first time with my 3 children aged 9 -15.
Some of the agents from Beijing which I enquired online,charges a varying amount of prices. I am concerned on the reputation of these companies. Can anyone recommend of any reputable travel agents who can organise land tour as well as accommodation.

Also, what are the resources/links that I can seek from for independant travellers / women travellers.

If there is anything else that anyone can advise me and some travel tips that would be great!

thank you and god bless.


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Andy | Dec. 07, 2009 01:39
You can try to contact Travelchinaguide ask for price. I did not use it before, but my friend joint earlier in Oct. You can just tell your all requests and they will make a quote. If you are not satisfactory with price, you can consider to join local tours when you get to each city. As to travel tips: find reliable local travel agency, keep warm in Harbin.
Related Questions:
May I know when is the most likely month for snowfall? Is it mid november o...
Asked by Haicarl from Malaysia
| Dec. 27, 2012 20:54
Can I have a HKSAR visa upon arrival in Hongkong
Asked by Nuel from Cameroon
| Nov. 02, 2012 03:49
Canadian travelling to beijing 144 hour visa free?
Asked by Thank you from Canada
| Jul. 19, 2018 20:27
Asked by Randall from Malaysia
| Nov. 20, 2012 20:02
Hello, I hold an Australian passport and will be travelling around Asia in ...
Asked by Ms.Kathy from Australia
| Oct. 23, 2009 01:37
I am planning to visit Beijing in mid December, will it be too cold to go t...
Asked by Mr.peter from Indonesia
| Sep. 27, 2010 00:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)