Asked by Ms.MELGAZAR from Egypt | Dec. 05, 2009 02:46
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Hi Sir Good day
i have a F visa & now i am in china my visa is from 9th Jul till 9th Jan 2010
so my visa said enter befor 9th Jan & each stay is 30 days
my flight back home on 27th Jan so i dont know if i have to change my flight time or i can go out of china & come back on 6th or 7th and then i can stay another 30 days
some freinds said that i have to go out of china befor the end time of the visa so i am so confused plz help me

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Tom | Dec. 07, 2009 04:22
9th July till 9th Jan 2010 is the validity of the visa, you can go to China during the six months for many times and stay 30 days at most each time. You can use it to enter China before 9th Jan, 2010 and stay for another 30 days. It doesn't matter the visa expired when you stay in China. For example, you enter China on 8th Janurary, you can stay in China till 6th Feb, 2010.
Related Questions:
Hi Sir Good day I have a F visa & now want go to china my visa is from 08t...
Asked by Ms.Liew from Malaysia
| Dec. 10, 2009 01:13
HI SIR I have a F visa for six month which say inter befor 9th jan 2010& ...
Ms.MELGAZAR from Egypt
| Dec. 06, 2009 03:00
hi sir what i mean that i am alredy in china & my visa is enter before 9th...
Ms.MELGAZAR from Egypt
| Dec. 07, 2009 23:03
I am on a business visa to China and would like to bring my wife to China....
Asked by Mr.Prasad from India
| Dec. 27, 2009 02:28
Dear Sir, I am from Kandy and on April 9th I submitted my application to t...
Asked by Mr.Dissanayake from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 14, 2010 01:04
Hello Sir, I applied for a Z Visa on 9th October 2009 and I have'nt reci...
Asked by Mr.Amit Verma from India
| Oct. 26, 2009 20:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)