Asked by Mr.ramiro from colombian | Dec. 03, 2009 11:17
About:China Embassy in Thailand

hello i need some advice. im a colombian holding an F visa. im in china with my wife ( russian ) and son ( colombian or north american ) our F visa will expires in january, we want to go to thailand to have a rest and apply for a new F visa in chinese embassy in bangkok. it is possible? wich documents do i need? for my wife? for my son?? please i need some info urgently. regards ramiro

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Kevin | Dec. 06, 2009 02:48
It is possible for you to apply for F visa in Bangkok, but the certainty is not 100%. The following documents are required: your valid paspsort, one recent passport photo, one completed visa application form, visa notification letter from the authorized Chinese government unit. Recently, most applicants should apply for Chinese visa in their own country. Please bear in mind that your application maybe refused.
Related Questions:
Hello. Im a Colombian citizen, Im in an intership here in Geneve and Im ...
Asked by Mrs.Ana Maria Rivas
| Aug. 31, 2009 04:25
what documents are required to renew 2 years multiple entry F visa?
Asked by Houssam from Belgium
| Feb. 04, 2012 01:50
Transit visa for less than 24 hours stay in china
Asked by Paola from Australia
| Mar. 18, 2014 03:23
Hi, im colombian , Im traveling to Thailand with a 7 hours stop in Beijing,...
Asked by Valentina from Colombia
| Sep. 13, 2016 22:59
hello, Hi im anne from the Philippines.Im holding an F visa and im leavi...
Asked by Ms.anne from phillipines
| Apr. 06, 2010 04:28
Do I need a transit visa in Guangzhou?
| Feb. 22, 2018 21:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)