Asked by Mr.ZIN MOE THAN from MYANMAR | Dec. 01, 2009 22:25
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay


Hi, i from Myanmar but now working in Malaysia with working permit, next year new year i will follow my boss to travel to beijing, china, do i want to get the visa, may i know what the procedure? When i get the visa ready is it can entry to China? and also what document i need to bring it together with?

Please help, Thank You!!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Helper | Dec. 02, 2009 04:21
yes, you need a visa to Beijing, China. First, please prepare the following documents:
1. your orginal passport with at least 6 months validity and at least one blank visa page
2. one completed Visa Application Form of PRC affixed with one recent passport photo
3. Invitation Letter from a company in China
4. Visa Notification from an authorized government unit
5. Hotel booking and round-way air ticket
Please submit the documents to the visa office of Chinese embassy or consulate in Malaysia one month before your departure

If your Chinese visa is still valid and has left valid entry, you can use it to enter China.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I am Malaysia which now working in Shanghai with a relevant work...
Asked by Mr.Lee from Malaysia
| Dec. 30, 2010 04:33
Dear Sir, I am French, currently working in China with a resident permit...
Asked by Mr.Durand from France
| Aug. 04, 2010 04:47
I want stay in china 5 days, only, it's possible for me?
Asked by Sital kumar from China
| Oct. 20, 2014 03:56
tourist visa requirement ,,,,,,,,
Asked by Muhammad Azam Aziz from Malaysia
| Nov. 07, 2016 00:26
I want to visit china 10 days. Can I apply visa? What kind of document do y...
Asked by Charlie from Myanmar
| Jul. 10, 2015 02:28
May I get the arrival visa at Macau Airport and what I need to take for app...
Asked by Aung Pyinyar Hein from Myanmar
| Nov. 22, 2012 02:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)