Asked by Mr.Brown from Canada | Dec. 01, 2009 21:09
About:Haikou Travel


Thank you for the reply, but do you know this for sure (100%)....if you scroll down to around post 15, you will see 2 answers for another Canadian (Mr Traveler who is traveling solo),which contradicts your reply????.....Also, what is the cost of said Visa on arrival and what currency should I bring to pay for it?
Again, thanks for your reply, but to you and anyone else, I need a diffinitive answer on this question of Visa on Arrival, as my trip is only 2 weeks away, and I would have to travel 300km to obtain the visa, if I cannot get one on arrival, as I am traveling alone.I have tried to call the embassy, but I only get recorded messages.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.FFrankie | Dec. 02, 2009 01:21
So sorry Brown that I have made a mistake. I have check the official info again which shows that you are right. You could apply for an onsite visa at Haikou Meilan Airport. The fare is about CNY160 at least. Both of RMB and US$ cash are accepted.
Related Questions:
Is Tianjin the third or fourth largest city in China?
Asked by Anonymous7878 from United Kingdom
| Mar. 20, 2013 02:46
I am traveling with my 2 children. Can we combine costs or is it an individ...
Asked by Dee from South Korea
| Jun. 30, 2011 20:54
Thank you for your prompt reply. I feel airlines does not know much on the ...
Asked by Mr.Gattu Satyanarayana from Malaysia
| Mar. 25, 2011 21:19
Thank you for the reply michel! well...,i was invited by the school of int...
Asked by Mr.Mohamed asheel from India
| Oct. 16, 2010 21:47
Hi, how do I get from Maglev station to 100 hongqiao Road, courtyard by Mar...
Asked by Stacy from Australia
| Nov. 09, 2013 19:53
Hi, I already have a F VISA (business) for China (30 days), does anyone kno...
Asked by Mr.Bas from Germany
| May. 14, 2009 22:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)