Asked by Mr.Sha from Philippines | Dec. 01, 2009 18:49
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

If my father who is still married to my mom has another family right now, can I request that he must not be given a visa to work in China on the grounds of infedility or immorality? We are his original family and he says his company's not paying his salary on time and the right amount that is why he cannot give our monthly allowance. But we found out that this month that he now has a 2nd family with 2 children and currently having their house constructed here in the Philippines. In the Philippine law, I can sue him and his other woman of bigamy and adultery. Now that I am filing the case against him, what must I do so that he will not be given a visa to work in China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Unknown | Dec. 02, 2009 04:56
I guess that you can send a letter to the visa office to state this situation, please provide his passport number and photo
Related Questions:
Is a Q1 and residence permit possible for me and my family?
Asked by Kevin from Colombia
| Sep. 06, 2016 09:29
I petitioned my fiancee from China on a K1 and K2 visa. When we arrived her...
Asked by Mr.Phillip from USA
| Nov. 30, 2009 03:19
hi, this is the first time I've encountered this website. I'm not too su...
Asked by Ms.Grace from Australia
| Oct. 22, 2009 19:56
Can I apply dual Citizenship?
Asked by mike from philippines
| Feb. 05, 2018 20:22
My father, who is now deceased, was born in the village of Kim Sar literall...
Asked by Mrs.Aileen Tan from U.S.A.
| Jan. 25, 2011 20:09
Chinese Visa after divorced
Asked by Manuel from Mexico
| Sep. 14, 2012 04:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)