Asked by Ms.MAHI from Bangladesh | Dec. 01, 2009 02:07
About:China Embassy in Japan


My name is Md. M. Alam. I am an Bangladeshi Citizen lived in Japan and
work in a multinational company as an System Engineer. I have Japanese
visa till 2012.

I want to visit in Hong kong (1 day) and China(4 day) as an yearly holiday
trips and to meet with my Girl Friend. My GF was visited from Bangladesh,
and she will join in a seminar if IEEE held in China in first quarter of December.2009.

I will appreciated very much, for informing us the details for obtaining
the visa and others required.

PS: Is it required separate visa for Hong kong??

Waiting for your prompt response.

Thanks and Best Regards

--Md. M. Alam

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Lee | Dec. 01, 2009 04:40
Yes, you need apply for a visit visa to Hong Kong and a tourist visa to China

You can apply for a China visa at Chinese embassy or consulate in Japan according to consular jurisdiction, please prepare the following documents for visa application,
a. A valid passport with enough blank pages.
b. Certificate of alien registration
c. One recently taken, bareheaded, full-faced passport photo.
d. one completed visa application form
e. A Chinese hotel reservation certificate and a two-way air ticket.
Related Questions:
Z visa information
Asked by JAWAD ALAM from Pakistan
| Mar. 14, 2016 22:49
hello..i m frm nepal and i m interested in doing MD in medicine in china in...
Asked by Ms.Prerna Bansal from nepal
| Mar. 14, 2010 02:52
i want to travel in china how can i get china visa from malaysia?
Asked by rana from Bangladesh
| Mar. 22, 2014 02:57
Problem in jw paper(name)
Asked by Raton khan from Bangladesh
| Jul. 18, 2018 19:28
Problem in Name, Am I going to face any problem to get visa?
Asked by Md. Younus Ali from Bangladesh
| Sep. 05, 2015 20:55
Is there a christian church in changchun ? Would you give me the adress ple...
Asked by Malvin from Indonesia
| Jul. 21, 2013 03:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)