Asked by Mr.Van from South Africa | Nov. 30, 2009 20:47
About:China Visa Fees

I have been in and out of China for the last 3 years. I did not leave the country every 30 days so I have been overstaying for more than 100 days. They refuse to let me out of the country without aplying for a new visa and paying 5000rmb. I can currently not find a job because of my visa so there is not really any money on my name. I even went so far by asking them just to prohibit me from the country but they refuse. I just want to go back home to my family by any way possible... even if I am not allowed back in it will be fine with me! Any advice?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Carol | Dec. 05, 2009 22:01
You can ask your family members to send you 5,000 RMB to pay for the fine, if you can't pay for the fine, maybe you will be sent to the prision, there is no other choice.
Related Questions:
will my relationship last? have been in it for 3 years having some problems...
Asked by danielle from New Zealand
| Aug. 26, 2014 21:50
Hi there my name is Maria was born 23/08/1974
Asked by Maria
| Nov. 16, 2014 08:27
July 62 ~ Tiger and Oct 63 ~ Rabbit. how compatible are we?
Asked by Bratt from USA
| Jan. 20, 2016 01:39
I am born August 27th 1982(Male:Dog), Girlfriend born September 12th 1986 (...
Asked by Jr from USA
| Jan. 09, 2014 03:05
visa questions for living in China with my family.
Asked by Stephen from UK
| Jul. 13, 2012 04:09
This is an excellent site. I have been using it for the last six years. ...
Asked by Mr.Leonard from China
| Jun. 25, 2009 03:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)