Asked by Mrs.Chen from Chinese | Nov. 28, 2009 12:03
About:China Embassy in Belgium

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Chinese citizen married to a Danish national. I recently gave birth to a baby girl and I am planning to visit my family in China with my daughter for Chinese New Year.

My question is does my 2 month old daughter need to provide the physical examination record (xray etc etc) for the visa application, can I sign her visa application and are there any other requirements that we need to be aware of.

Many thanks.

Kind regards

Qing Hua Chen

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Nov. 28, 2009 19:37
If you will stay in China for less than 6 months, your daughter doesn't need to provide the physical examination record, you can sign her visa application form, the passport of your and your husband, your daughter's birth certificate is also required.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir I am australian citizen and my partner is a chinese national. W...
Asked by Mr.Robert from Australia
| Sep. 27, 2010 21:22
Can I get a arrival visa if I want to visit Fuzhou?
Asked by Lars from Denmark
| Nov. 03, 2013 02:44
I am an Israeli and Danish citizen currently in USA. Can I go straight from...
Asked by Philip from USA
| Aug. 29, 2013 01:31
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
We will not leave the airport. Do we need visa?
Asked by Nick Elliort Petersen from Danmark
| Nov. 04, 2018 17:49
Question about Q1 Extension in China
Asked by Otto from Czech
| Feb. 28, 2017 20:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)