Asked by Ms.MJ G from Philippines | Nov. 26, 2009 00:03
About:China Great Wall

Hi... am from the Philippines. I wish to travel to China to see the Great Wall and the Tiananmen Square. I intend to bring my children with me (11, 10, 6) in 2010. Can anyone help me how much would it cost - like the entrance fees, cable car fees and other fees... i want to start saving for this trip. At least before I die, I get to bring my children to see one of the world's wonders. thanks for any reply...

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.SLEEPYHAMSTER | Nov. 26, 2009 01:54
Hi, there are many wall sections. Suggest you will go to Badaling, the most famous one, the bus ticket is CNY 12, entrance fee CNY45, cable car CNY40 (single trip) and CNY 60(round trip), plus the food you will take, it will cost about CNY 200 per person, so three of you will be CNY 500 to 600. Good trip!
Related Questions:
can i go to macau without visa?what are the documents i need to present
Asked by ria from Philippines
| Jun. 09, 2015 22:46
Transit Visa in Guangzhou? (British Citizen)
Asked by Max from United Kingdom
| Apr. 03, 2013 04:44
what type of visa should I apply for?
Asked by Aya from Philippines
| Oct. 07, 2014 22:17
Hi, I am from the Philippines can I get VOA in Shenzhen? Thank you
Asked by Wena from Philippines
| Apr. 27, 2017 20:25
how i can apply for chinese visa and what type should I apply?
Asked by Ali from Philippines
| Jan. 30, 2015 03:07
hi, what are the requirements on going hongkong for 3-4 days? I am 22 years...
Asked by Mr.ian from philippines
| Jun. 06, 2010 20:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)