Asked by Mr.Richard from Slovakia | Nov. 24, 2009 12:26
About:China Embassy in Ukraine

Dear Chinese embassy,
I am citizen of Slovak republic. Next year I will work in Shanghai. I would like to have a visit (for two months) of one Ukrainian friend. He will live in my appartement. What type of (maybe tourist?) visa should he apply for? Which documents does he need? Is it enough to just show the flight-ticket? Or does he need an invitation letter from? If he will apply without invitation letter, just with the flight ticket, is it enough? How much does the tourist visa cost? And visa for "three months" means three months after arrivaing to China, or after after applying? Thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jeff | Nov. 25, 2009 04:12
He shall apply for Tourist Visa, he need the following documents:
1. His valid actual passport.
2. One completed Visa Application Form with one additional passport photo (black & white or color is acceptable).
3. Original Invitation Letter from your friend
4. two-way air ticket
Three months means three months after applying.
Related Questions:
UK citizen living in Slovakia needing a multi entry visa
Asked by sharon from Slovakia
| Sep. 29, 2013 22:30
Hi, I am a citizen of Slovak Republic and I will be transiting from Vanc...
Asked by Ms.Katarina from Canada
| Apr. 07, 2011 02:27
Business travel to China
Asked by Ivana Palkova from Slovakia
| May. 07, 2018 22:08
Visa from Chinese Embassy in Delhi.
Asked by Lydia van den Assum
| Nov. 15, 2016 21:26
Which application do I need for visiting a friend for 1 week?
Asked by Eva
| Jul. 09, 2012 22:31
Tourist travel from Japan to China
Asked by Roman Stoklas from Slovakia
| Aug. 02, 2018 18:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)