Asked by Mr.Vincent from Singapore | Nov. 24, 2009 05:52
About:China Embassy in Singapore

I have an indonesian maid. We are intending to travel to hongkong for a holiday in Mar 2010. We will also be going to ShenZhen for 1 day trip. May I know if we need to apply visa for my indonesian maid and us (Singaporean)? What are the procedures and cost?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Betty from Singapore | Nov. 24, 2009 22:02
Singaporean citizens enjoy 90 days visa free access to Hong Kong, Indonesian citizens enjoy 30 days visa free access to Hong Kong, so a Hong Kong visa is not required for you. Singaporean citizens is also exempt from a visa to Mainland China for 15 days, so you don't need to apply for a visa to Shenzhen, but your Indonesian maid should apply for a visa for the 1 day trip in Shenzhen.
Related Questions:
I have booked a tour to Hongkong and intend to bring my Indonesian maid alo...
Asked by Mr.tan from singapore
| Oct. 06, 2009 01:09
My brother and mother are resident permit holders in China as we have a bus...
Asked by Ms.Gim from Singapore
| Nov. 08, 2010 01:54
Does my Indonesia maid need a visa for her travel with my family to Nanjing...
Asked by Celia from Singapore
| May. 05, 2013 22:18
dear sir, i am planning for a vacation to hongkong and my indonesian maid i...
Asked by Ms.eles from Malaysia
| Jan. 14, 2011 03:10
I intend to bring my maid whom is an Indonesian to Hong Kong for a week's h...
Asked by Ms.Geraldine from Singapore
| Sep. 24, 2009 04:26
Can indonesian maid stay in China for 3-6months?
Asked by guest from Singapore
| Nov. 16, 2012 01:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)