Asked by Mr.osita from Nigeria | Nov. 23, 2009 13:42
About:China Embassy in Nigeria

Dear Sir,
I sent a mail but you did not reply. Please i want you to tell me what to do concerning the problem i had in Chinese Airport. Can i travel back again to China in all my life? Is there how long i will stay before i could travel again with that my passport.i couldnt enter to China with my Passport due to my visa was issued at Angola and residents permit i showed them; they said it was fake but my Visa was real. To be Honest with u, i didnt know the residents permit was fake. They sent me back to Nigeria after they have stamped me arrival. They now stamped cancelled where they stamped me arrival. [they have stamped me arrival before they said it was fake]

Is there any consequences i will face and is there any duration i will stay before i can continue to travel to China again? I know some Nigerians are bad but i want you to know that not all of them; there are still the good ones. Please i was actually going to Buy goods before i had the problem, i didnt have any intention of going to China and stay. I have my Business here in Nigeria and its booming well and all my contacts are from China and i can not buy goods from another country due to my type of business is only in China U can find it [Textiles and Laces}. The people i bought goods in their company wants to send me an invitation letter but am afraid, i dont know if they will issue me visa here in Nig or if they will send me back again if at all i get the visa here in Nig. please make a proper enquiry and reply me via my email {|donsino2k}

Please for the sake of God Almighty reply this my mail and advise me on what to do. I am in a state of confusion.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Connie | Nov. 23, 2009 20:24
Mr.osita, only the China Embassy in Nigeria can give you exact answer, so you should get contact with them. if you can't contact them through email, try to call or fax them; if still not, go to the embassy in person.
Related Questions:
Dear sir This is just to inform you that am doing business with one of coun...
Asked by Mr.Ebrima Dibba from The Gambia
| Oct. 23, 2009 20:41
Dear Sir, Our China counter part try to sent invitation letter by e-mail...
Asked by Mr. Abu Naser Md. Habibur Rahman from Bangladesh
| Aug. 20, 2010 20:26
Dear Sir/ Madam I am Md.Thohidul Karim from Chittagong.I have sent mail mo...
Asked by Mr.Thohidul Karim from Bangladesh
| Jun. 03, 2009 04:44
Dear Sir Did you have office in Shanghai airprot and can I buy ticket from...
Asked by Mr.Hadi from Sudan
| Feb. 01, 2011 01:37
Dear Sir/Madame, Hello! I am greeting you from Mongolia. I would like t...
Asked by Mrs.Ajiimaa from Mongolia
| May. 20, 2009 19:57
what is the physical address of local police in Hebei province,Xingtai city...
Asked by mohammad fanaei from Iran
| Jun. 17, 2011 01:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)