Asked by Mr.Jacob F from Canada | Nov. 22, 2009 17:26
About:China Embassy in Italy

I will be going to China for one year to teach English. My school/employer will provide the necessary paperwork to obtain first the Z visa and then the Foreign Experts Certificate.

My question is about obtaining the Z visa in Italy. I will be traveling in Europe during December and January (before entering China in early February) and would like to apply for my visa when I'm in Rome. Does the Chinese embassy in Rome issue visas to Canadians? Thanks

Answers (2)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Nov. 22, 2009 22:09
I advice you to apply for Z visa in Canada, generally speaking, Z visa is valid for 3 months, you can rearrange your trip plan and apply for your Chinese z visa. In Rome, Chinese embassy in Rome will accept your application or it will deny your application.
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Nov. 22, 2009 22:11
As I know, the Foreign Experts Certificate is also required when you apply for work visa, so you'd better check the Foreign Experts Certificate with your employer again.
Related Questions:
i am going to china to teach english for one year do i have to have a retur...
Asked by sophie from uk
| Jul. 10, 2012 02:14
How long can I stay and work there with working visa?
Asked by Bella from Canada
| May. 30, 2013 03:34
what procedures are to be followed by those who wish to teach English in ch...
Asked by Madala TSHUMA from Zimbabwe
| Apr. 07, 2018 21:52
Which visa should I get?
Asked by Kirsten from Netherlands
| May. 08, 2014 03:19
US citizen/teacher in Ukraine looking for Chinese Z visa to teach English i...
Asked by Ms.McNeal from US
| Apr. 16, 2009 04:51
Teaching position in Beijing
Asked by K Morgan from Northern Ireland
| Jun. 09, 2016 20:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)