Asked by Ms.Lim from Malaysia | Nov. 17, 2009 03:42
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

On April 2010 I am going to China from Singapore with my sibling who is living in Singapore.

Can I apply my visa through on line
Do I have to go to the embassy for it, because I am working In Sabah
If I apply through on line how long would it takes for me to get the visa
How long is the valid period for the visa

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Miles from UK | Nov. 17, 2009 04:56
As far as I know, China Embassy in Malaysia don't provide any online visa application service, you must go to the embassy in person or entrust a friend or travel agency to apply for the visa on your behalf.
A normal visa application process takes 4 working days and a single entry China visa is valid for 3 months.
Related Questions:
hi i was born april 25 2004 and my sibling born april 22 2001 are we compat...
Asked by mark malinao from tokyo
| Jan. 03, 2014 03:16
Hi, am currently working in Singapore. I will be going to Hainan Island o...
Asked by Ms.Linda from Malaysian
| Mar. 11, 2010 00:14
Hi, I am an ordinary passport holder from Singapore. I am planning to vis...
Asked by Ms.Chow from Singapore
| Mar. 25, 2011 02:00
My children visiting sibling in China From US. Can I apply for their visas?...
Asked by Raymond
| Apr. 06, 2013 22:38
visa application for 60 days, is it possible?
Asked by Ivy Li from Philippines
| Mar. 13, 2013 01:53
How must a tourist in Singapore apply for a China visa?
Asked by Carol from Singapore
| May. 15, 2014 02:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)