Asked by Mr.sari from Malaysia | Nov. 15, 2009 22:02
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

My bos and family planning visit China on 1st Dec 2009. My bos only have the APEC Card (Asia Pacific Economy Cooperation) Business Travel Card. The family member have been apply the Visa Card

my Question is:
1) My bos need to apply the VISA card or not? or
2) can use the APEC Card to Visit China ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Nov. 16, 2009 03:53
APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC). The ABTC allows business travelers pre-cleared, facilitated short-term entry to participating member economies. The ABTC removes the need to individually apply for visas or entry permits, saving valuable time, and allows multiple entries into participating economies during the three years the card is valid. So your boss doesn't need apply for the visa.
Related Questions:
Is it ok to bring children 2 years and my mother (60 years ) to beijing on ...
Asked by Farrah from Malaysia
| Dec. 01, 2012 21:07
hi there guys! we're planning to go to hongkong with my family this dec ...
Asked by Mr.chalaico from Singapore
| Mar. 26, 2009 04:36
I'm a Singaporean planning to travel in Dec 2009 to Macau (1day), then from...
Asked by Mrs.Tan from Singapore
| Oct. 17, 2009 22:02
please let me know , I will visit china on 1st to 10th of Nov 2009. what cl...
Asked by Mr.hardiyanto from indonesia
| Oct. 30, 2009 04:58
I am an Indian citizen with US Green card traveling to Vietnam through Hon...
Asked by Niyati
| Oct. 29, 2011 02:19
Hello, I am from Brunei and planning to go to Beijing, Xian and Lanzhou in...
Asked by Mr.joe from Brunei
| Jul. 01, 2009 03:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)