Asked by Mr.kabir from pakistan | Nov. 10, 2009 06:10
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

I'm a student and want to visit China, how can I apply for tourist visa to China?

sir i am a student and i like to visit the china.but how can i apply for visit visa and which docoments are necessary for apply the china visit visa .

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joshua | Nov. 10, 2009 20:33
You can just apply for the visa from the China Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan with the following documents:
(I) Original passport with validity more than six months and minimum 2 blank visa pages.
(II) Photocopy of the first 2 pages (personal information) of the passport and the recent Chinese visa page if there is any.
(II) One fully completed visa application form in Chinese or English, attached with one of the applicant's recent color photograph (30mm X 40mm).
(III) Certificate of the relationship between you and the person in China you want to visit (original and photocopy).
(IV) Invitation letter from your relative you want to visit.
(V) ID card copy or passport copy of your inviter.
(VI) Copy of Chinese visa page of your inviter's passport.
Related Questions:
Im holder of an iranian passport and im studying in Malaysia rightnow ,I ha...
Asked by Mr.behnam from iran
| Oct. 09, 2009 02:29
Indonesian applying china visa in malaysia
Asked by Hilarry from Indonesia
| Nov. 06, 2017 00:26
Im Thai and have planned to apply for a tourist visa to go visit my friends...
Asked by Ms.Surat from Thailand
| Mar. 11, 2010 04:33
im tourist L now in china can i make apply for working visa?how and where?
Asked by seth from Philippines
| Sep. 02, 2018 19:25
Im a Malaysian working in HKG and is planning to visit China. I will be th...
Asked by Ms.Francine from Malaysia
| Mar. 18, 2009 22:18
hi im shoaib i can just apply for a China worak visa from the China
Asked by Mr.shoaib akhtar from pakistan
| Nov. 06, 2009 20:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)