Asked by Mr.G C Rajapaksha from Sri Lanka | Nov. 07, 2009 02:05
About:Embassy of Sri Lanka in China

My son (Sri Lankan) presently studying for an Electrical Engineering degree in University in USA.He has to find a Company to do his Internship of 06 months from March 2010. He is interested in doing his Internship in China. A Chinese Company is willing to give him an opportunity to do his Internship(Industrial Training) for Six months at thir Factory. Please indicate the documents required by him to get Chinese Visa. He will apply for Chinese Visa from USA. Is it correct that Chinese Company should get JW 201 or JW 202 for my son from the Ministry of Education of China? From where can I get details of JW201 & JW202? How long it will take the Chinese Company to get JW201 0r JW202 ? Where we can get procedure and more information about JW201 & JW202 ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.John Nash from USA | Nov. 08, 2009 04:06
JW 201 or JW 202 is not rquired for Chinese visa application. You son should apply for Business visa which is issued to aliens who is invited to China for a visit, an investigation, a lecture, to do business, scientific-technological and culture exchanges, short-term advanced studies or internship for a period of no more than six months. The Invitation letter from the Chinese company is required for visa application.
Related Questions:
My son presently reading for an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineer...
Asked by Mr.rAJAPAKSHA from Sri Lanka
| Jan. 20, 2010 21:22
what is language citeria for admission any chinese university?
Asked by Md.LUTFUL HAYDER from Bangladesh
| Sep. 27, 2012 20:58
Student Visa on a exchange program
Asked by Chandana from Sri Lankan
| Aug. 14, 2013 03:28
i want to know about mse degree scholarship(full) for Electrical Engineerin...
Asked by Mr.Aruna from Sri lanka
| Aug. 07, 2010 21:32
Hi, I'm Lakal Rasanjana, a Sri Lankan, studying in Singapore at Temasek ...
Asked by Mr.Lakal from Singapore
| Sep. 05, 2009 22:23
I am a Sri Lankan. I am working in Dubai and holding resident visa as well....
Asked by Mr.Hashitha from Sri lanka
| Jun. 09, 2009 04:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)