Asked by Mrs.Linalu Rivera from Philippines | Nov. 06, 2009 21:57
About:China Embassy in Philippines

I would be travelling with my sister and daughter to China on the 25th of December for the first time. I have already bought a 2-way ticket. This trip is my treat to my sister and my daughter and will be spending for all their expenses during our trip. We are planning to go to Beijing and Macau as well. What are the requirements in getting a China Visa. Thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Abbey | Nov. 08, 2009 04:29
You need apply for a Chinese visa to beijing, the following documents are required:
1. Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2.A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
3.Round-trip air ticket
4. Hotel reservation. Or proof of relationship in case of visiting relatives in china.
5. Other documents required by the visa officers if necessary.
Related Questions:
Tourism visa for China
Asked by Michael Carvajal from Colombia
| Aug. 24, 2012 02:36
My APEC CARD is expiring on 22nd December 2017, can I use it to enter China...
Asked by Anthony Chan Chee Wee from Malaysia
| Oct. 10, 2017 03:07
i have a canadian passport I made an appointment for chinese visa for 22nd...
Asked by Chandra Sardana from Canada
| Nov. 16, 2016 20:54
Bank Of China nearest to Shanghai Airport.
Asked by tal from Singapore
| Oct. 07, 2015 22:47
I will travel to shanghai coming 25th december 2013 to 29th december 2013 ....
Asked by Pramod gadia from Bombay,india
| Dec. 19, 2013 02:51
Mutianyu in December with young children
Asked by Bawanee from Malaysia
| Nov. 30, 2014 14:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)