Asked by Mr.Tangchao from China | Nov. 03, 2009 18:24
About:Visa Policy of China


I am an Australian living in China on a Z visa. My girlfriend is a Filipina. I want to invite her to come and stay with me. Some questions:

1. It states that she needs a hotel reservation. Does that still apply as she is staying with me?
2. Should I write her a letter of invitation?
3. Should I put my name down as her inviter?
4. Is there a 30 day limit for Philipinas on a Tourist (L) visa?
5. Any other information you could give that would help her application would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance...

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Richard | Nov. 03, 2009 22:00
1. if she will say with you, you can provide an invitation letter with your valids address, contacts and copy of your residence permit to her instead of the hotel booking.
2. Yes, the 30 days duration is not only for filipinos, but for all of the foreigners to China.
Related Questions:
i am a canadian man and would like to marry my filipina girlfriend in china...
Asked by curtis from canada
| Feb. 18, 2014 03:31
Obtaining Z visa not in your home country.
Asked by David from Australia
| Jul. 06, 2016 21:48
hi, I am currently working in China and have one year Z-visa. My girlfri...
Asked by Mr.Iljas from Sweden
| Feb. 24, 2010 04:15
Hello, I am an American citizen living in the Philippines with my Filipina...
Asked by Mr.Sparks from USA
| Jul. 20, 2009 04:58
Hi I am an Australian, living in Ireland on a working holiday. I want to...
Asked by Mr.mike from ireland
| Jun. 15, 2009 21:04
Hi, I am a Filipina living in China with my husband. He is not Chinese or F...
Asked by Mrs.annaliza from Philippines
| Dec. 14, 2009 01:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)